Occupational Health and Safety Policy
The Occupational Health and Safety Policy, which we have embraced at Baymed, is based on respect for human beings and the environment they live in. Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) is a top priority in BayMed's field of activity and expresses this understanding with the slogan "Maintain health, protect business". In order to provide a safe and healthy working environment, everyone is obliged to make the necessary work within their own jurisdiction. One of our most important goals is to protect our employees and the environment we are in against the risks of our work.
In this direction;
Baymed is comitted to the following dispositions :
- In the workplace and its attachments; to ensure that employees, subcontractors, personel and other employees working outside the workplace are provided with all kinds of precautions, tools and personal protective equipment, in accordance with the OSH legislation in force and other requirements related to OHS, to ensure their health and safety,
- The insecure situations and movements that can cause occupational accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace and its attachments shall be identified in advance by performing an effective risk assessment,
- To determine the risks that can lead to work accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace and to ensure that our employees at all levels are been provided with the necessary health, safety and social welfare to the welfare, subcontractors, to reduce all kinds of material and moral losses that may arise in their future.
- To educate our employees in the field of occupational health and safety and to provide them with a good understanding of occupational health and safety,
- The subcontractor who serves at the workplace and the ones visiting must comply with the rules and regulations on occupational health and safety that Mr. Baymed has put in place,
- To make Baymed an exemplary company In terms of OHS applications for affiliated institutions, industrial chambers and associations,
- Taking into account the development of the industrial world, we must anticipate and debate possible future situations.