At Baymed we believes that the most important capital is human resources;
- Ensure that the right people are employed in the right positions,
- For new positions, firstly evaluate the human resources in the holding,
- Ensure that employees receive duties in accordance with their knowledge and skills,
- Create a healthy, safe and peaceful working environment in terms of worker health and safety,
- Provide open communication environment,
- Providing an effective communication and motivation environment where employees can use their creativity and express their opinions,
- Follow a participatory management policy that incorporates different perspectives and know-how,
- Keep the employees' personal and professional development in the foreground, and support continuous learning and development,
- Evaluate employee performances with objective criteria, reward and encourage high performance,
Baymed is always willing to offer the best to their employees by imagining innovative human resources practice.
Click for Employee Code of Ethics.